Due to an internal promotion they are looking for a Senior Finance Business Partner with a financial services background for a business facing decision support role. Reporting into the Head of Finance for this key division you will partner closely with a number of GMs and EGMs in the business providing commercial insights on key opportunities and risks and acting as trusted advisor enabling the execution of strategic business decisions. Key deliverables will include:
- Build, develop and maintain strong working relationship with Senior Management and Business Managers for your assigned business units.
- Provide deep insights into opportunities and risks within respective business units enabling effective decision making
- Providing timely information to support decision making
- Preparation, analysis and report on key performance drivers including monthly business unit reporting packs
- Influencing and supporting business units in identifying and converting opportunities to improve financial and strategic performance.
- Build financial models, investment appraisals, business cases and associated metrics for new projects and business opportunities
- Act as trusted advisor for senior leaders by providing guidance on financial matters and strategic plans across business units
- Lead and develop the senior analysts within the team
This is a superb opportunity to join a leading Australian financial services group in a true business facing/partnering role.
Required skills and experience:
- CA/CPA/CIMA qualified finance professional with deep finance business partnering experience at the most senior levels
- Demonstrated track record as a high achiever and top performer within your peer group
- Experience within large complex Financial Services organisations with matrix structure
- Exemplary influencing, leadership and partnering skills
- Strong financial modelling and strategic finance analysis experience
If this role is of interest and you are a high calibre individual with the correct skills and experience please apply using the link including a Word copy of your resume.