As a Project VBA Excel Developer you will be:
- Partnering with other team members to design, develop and deploy solutions that will enhance existing processes and tools (primarily excel) used in the frontline businesses and risk management to:
- Aggregate client credit exposures to support credit decisioning and limit management; and
- Automate reconciliation of aggregation and limits with other systems.
- Updating existing documentation to reflect changes made.
- Working in a high-performing team and providing support across the work stream and IB&M Risk Management.
- Elicitation of business requirements to decompose features reflecting benefits, dependencies, risks and priorities;
- Provide technical advice and recommendations to business stakeholders on requirements;
- Participate in multi-disciplinary teams in the design, development and testing;
- Provide estimates, progress reporting and notifications of slippage to program and project management team;
- Development & production of technical documentation and contribution to end user documentation;
- Provides support and participate in developer and business testing activities such as Acceptance Testing or Business Verification Testing; and
- Contribute to the training material, SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures), other procedural instructions and user guide updates.
We’d be interested in individuals that have experience in:
- Minimum 5 years experience as a VBA excel developer
- SQL server connectivity
- ADO DB record-sets
- SQL server development, including Stored Procedures
- Working on technology enabled projects
- Reconciling data between/across systems
- Experience connecting to non SQL databases (e.g. Teradata) would be favourable
And are willing to:
- Understand business logic/process details;
- Get across business and data work flows;
- Seek out the bigger picture to provide solutions and clearly articulate a better way.