Due to project growth and focus, we currently require the experience of a mulipule Business Process Analysts to commence an inital 6 month engagement starting in October 2019.
The focus of this role will firstly be to understand how risks and compliance obligations develop across the business. This will enable future initiatives to identify opportunities to simplify, standardise and automate the mapped processes .
- To support the design and implementation of process driven risk and control assessment to process risk and control thinking
- Increase key stakeholder understanding of the linkages and interdependencies across key elements of the end to end business
- With the objective of delivering tangible benefits to our customers and bankers, identification of opportunities to simplify, automate and/or align key business processes / process steps and controls across brands and segments
- Partnering with the business and project team to increase key stakeholder appreciation of key risks, key compliance obligations and controls underpinning a prioritised set of business processes
- Deliver value chain and process maps to the required standard for re-use by the business, 1st to 3rd line risk and compliance and future change programmes
- 7+ years of business process improvement / re-engineering
- High proficiency and prior experience in process mapping across complex organisations / spanning business functions across the end to end value chain
- Desired Lean Six Sigma certification or equivalent
- A strong understanding of technology and business systems strategically and operationally
- Demonstrable experience in driving enhanced value across the business, including through simplification opportunities
- Gains support for and prioritises ideas for implementation. Recognises and mitigates potential conflicts.
- Access to and proficient with processing modelling tools
- Encourages candid and open communication among groups
- Practices active and attentive listening skills to verify understanding
- Knowledge of risk management & governance frameworks for banking/financial services industry