The role exists to ensure support is provided for all finance systems including the General Ledger, data warehouses, key reporting tools, forecasting and budgeting tools (TM1 & Cognos) and reconciliation and sourcing systems. You will ensure SLAs are monitored as well as continually look at ongoing continuous improvement, taking the opportunity to implement improvements to reduce time and improve SLAs. You will ensure that support is provided for all General Ledger system related maintenance and your advanced Teradata and SQL skills, will enable you to provide key stakeholders across finance with advanced data analytics support on a regular basis.
The ideal candidate will either be an experienced finance professional (CA/CPA/CIMA qualified) who has developed advanced system maintenance and data analytics skills or conversely an IT professional who has partnered closely with finance and as a result has developed a strong understanding of various finance systems and reporting tools.
Key skills and requirements for this role include:
- Advanced user of Teradata and SQL (highly regarded);
- Practical experience in a finance and accounting role (highly regarded)
- Ability to manipulate large sets of data enabling finance to provide key insights and analysis (highly regarded);
- Understanding of banking processes, systems and users (nice to have)
- Experience using Cognos and TM1 for collaborative planning, budgeting and forecasting solutions (highly regarded)
- Prior experience working effectively in a finance systems environment;
- Strong customer focus with a proven track record of communicating with Finance, IT and Project Managers;
For further information on this role or to confidentially apply, please contact Stuart Soper on 02 8227 9200 or apply directly via the Apply for this job button. Only WORD FORMAT resumes will be accepted.