You will join an established and respected Solution Architecture practice that are not siloed into rigid domains but given freedom to explore new areas and experience varying projects and technical environments.
Inclusive of working on some key high-profile projects, you will develop solutions for designated business units within the context of the overall Architecture frameworks.
The role acts as an important link between the business units and IT in ensuring that solutions are designed to meet business/user requirements, whilst also aligning to the overall IT architecture and security frameworks.
The role partners with Project Managers to ensure effective delivery of technology solutions.
This role also provides guidance to other Solutions Architects who are engaged through a blended workforce model.
What we're looking for:
- Demonstrable experience in developing solution architecture, business and systems requirements, and technical design and analysis in a complex and maturing technical environment.
- Exposure to working with either AWS and Azure
- Experience with application integration, cloud migration, digital transformations, SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS.
- Network and IT security skills and knowledge is desirable.
- Experience with contemporary business technologies and architectural frameworks in a multi-sourced and/or federated operating environment.
- Exposure to working in an Agile / DevOps / Scrum environment.
- Experience and knowledge of industry standard development methodologies, tools, and techniques
- Relevant Tertiary qualification in Computer Science / Information Technology
- AWS / Azure / TOGAF Certified highly desirable
What's On Offer
This is an exciting, challenging and rewarding role for a Solution Architect to work on a new Transformation and Cloud integration projects within a company that offers excellent working conditions and progression.
For further information on this role or to confidentially apply, please contact Owain Evans on 02 8227 9200 or apply directly via the Apply for this job button. Only WORD FORMAT resumes will be accepted.