Reporting into the Program Director and leading a small team of finance BA's you will be a key liaison point between finance and business stakeholders and technology teams as well as other implementation groups across the program to ensure business needs are captured and understood and delivered within the required governance framework as determined by the program and finance.
- End to end management of the finance stream of the program in accordance with Project Governance and Methodologies, Project Competencies and Change management Framework
- Establish and manage effective project operations to deliver quality outcomes
- Control, manage and report issues, risks, dependencies and changes in scope
- Prepare project budget and stage gate approvals
- Track and report project financials for the finance stream in line with the program
- Develop and manage engagement with all IT teams as required
- Lead, develop and coach teams to meet project deliverables
- Apply and adhere to the Bank’s methodologies, tools and standards.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A degree in Finance/Accounting (desirable)
- CA or CPA qualifications (desirable)
- Experience in insurance industry (highly desirable, banking would also be considered)
- Minimum 3 years work experience as a Project Manager working within medium to large projects
- Prior experience in finance / accounting functions with exposure to Financial, Management and Regulatory reporting (desirable).
- Knowledge and experience with all Microsoft Office applications including Visio and Project
- Strong analytical, organisational and time management skills
- Solid skills of persuasion and negotiation, paired with an innate ability to develop trust, confidence and consensus.
- Exposure to Agile project delivery and tools
- Experience in leading and supervising business analysts/ project resources.
- Must have experience in working in large, complex organisations.
- Broad understanding of Finance business practices.