We are currently recruiting for a financial controller to join a leading property group based in Sydney CBD. The primary objective of the Financial Controller is to ensure the success across designated business portfolio's including managing all aspects of financial control and implementation of the new CRM system.
- Manage the month end timetable, ensure consistency across the portfolio
- Manage outgoings audit
- Contribution to overall property budget process
- Deliver data cleansing outcomes via review of balance sheet
- Through collaboration with finance and key business stakeholders ensure the business has an appropriately designed financial system which meets statutory and operational Finance requirements
- Ensure a catalogue of appropriately documented business processes and operational risk documents are in place and up to date across all Financial operations
- Facilitate connection between Program work-streams and Finance team SMEs
- Coordination with Finance leaders around key decisions / timelines.
- Work with the Program team to ensure the timetable is aligned to key finance activities
- Provide progress updates to the Finance Leaders on a weekly basis
- Qualified accountant
- Experience working in a large complex property business is essential
- Experience managing large projects to tight deadlines
- Strong team management experience
This is an excellent opportunity to get stuck into a significant project in a complex organisation that will keep you challenged and add a great amount of value to your experience. For further information please apply using the link below.