Essential skills and experience:
- Proven experience in successful end to end project management and delivery of diverse business projects as part of a larger strategic business program
- Experience in government, the Education sector and/or not for profit organisations
- Excellent stakeholder management and facilitation skills to work effectively with key stakeholders from business at all levels, subject matter experts, IT teams etc
- The ability to prioritise and be attuned to a changing environment
- Demonstrated experience with and practical knowledge of formal Project Management frameworks, methodologies, controls and governance - Prince2, PMBOK etc
- Relevant tertiary degree and/or professional qualifications
For further information on this role or to confidentially apply, please contact Ulrike Levy on 02 8227 9200 or apply directly via the Apply for this job button. Only WORD FORMAT resumes will be accepted.