Some other key responsibilities include:
- Operational Security advisory and consulting services across varying projects.
- Ensuring advanced security protocols and standards are met during the development and upgrade of hardware and software, as well as assisting with the implementation of information security controls in accordance with their Information Security Management System (ISMS).
- In addition, you’ll proactively assist in the review, development and update of information security policies, architectures, and standards; as well as support the team with security audits, penetration tests and vulnerability assessments.
- A key part of your role will also to ensure, in consultation with the business stakeholders, that the systems contain appropriate controls and that information security is managed in a manner that will protect Information Assets and Information Infrastructure.
Experience needed for the position:
- Minimum 4+ years’ experience in a Senior IT Security role, ideally working in an operational / delivery team within a high complex and multi-vendor environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with regulatory compliance and information security and risk frameworks (e.g. ISO 27001, COBIT).
- Working knowledge of IT Service Principles and frameworks, including ITIL
- Demonstrated experience in implementing and monitoring security control mechanisms in an enterprise environment.
- Knowledge and commercial experience with industry standard security practices
- You keep up-to-date with industry trends and issues in security and risk management.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills – ability to influence and consult.
- Strong focus on the customer and business needs.
- Tertiary Qualifications in related field – Desirable.
- Industry Qualifications – Highly Desirable.
This is a long-term 12 month contract that will suit an individual that is customer focused and keen to work in a large, complex, and diverse technology environment.
For further information on this role or to confidentially apply, please contact Owain Evans on 02 8227 9200 or apply directly via the Apply for this job button. Only WORD FORMAT resumes will be accepted.