Tech Risk Manager – Government - $900 - $950 per day - 6-12 months
Tech Risk Manager – Financial Services - $900 - $1100 per day - 12 months
- Support the identification and management of operational and cyber security risks;
- Support through identifying key risks in the roll-out of a new Risk Management tool;
- Identify the key security / cyber risks in migrating inhouse applications to a cloud base environment;
- Cyber & data analytics - identify key risks via data analytics during cloud migration;
- Creating dash-boards, workflows, training and bedding down an assurance framework;
- Support the business in creating process flows and change management documentation;
- Provide support to Line 1 risk in identifying and managing/mitigating risks;
- Liaising with CIO’s / CTO’s / CISO’s and Project Heads.
The ideal candidates will have:
- Gained recent experience in Technology Risk with a Cyber / Security or Cloud focus;
- CISSP / CISM / CISA / CRISC or related Security / Cloud certifications highly beneficial;
- Experience in the roll-out of risk management tools a distinct advantage;
- Excellent written, communication, interpersonal and negotiations skills needed.
Both these engagements are in large, complex businesses that will lead to exciting and varied work. These are Sydney based opportunities with no travel requirements and will offer work-life-balance.
For further information on this role or to confidentially apply, please contact Tania Barnard on 02 8227 9200 or apply directly via the Apply for this job button. Only WORD FORMAT resumes will be accepted.