A finance business partner role has been created for an energetic and high performing individual. Working as part of the broader Financial Planning & Analysis team you will provide financial leadership to the business through understanding and interpretation of financial results and business trends. The role in particular will work closely with senior level stakeholders delivering in depth performance reporting & analysis, forecasting and budgeting.
Key deliverables will include:
- Developing productive relationships with key business partners;
- Support business unit to understand their financial performance;
- Presenting and engaging in discussion with key stakeholders around key financial information;
- Prepare management reporting and take ownership for compilation of annual budget and quarterly forecasts;
- Create and adapt financial models to support pricing, tenders and profitability analysis.
- The successful candidate will demonstrate strong business acumen; be able to understand the business and execute business plans to maximise performance. From a networking and stakeholder engagement perspective you will have a proven track record in building relationships and extensive networks both internally and externally.
- Technically you will be CA/CPA/CIMA qualified and have gained your finance partnering and management reporting experience working in a large corporate environment either in the financial services or commercial sector.