As a Integration consultant, you are responsible for the design of integration components from a technical perspective.
You will also:
- Lead the implementation of integration components and building high quality code within a specified time frame that meets specifications, and conforms to standards and guidelines
- Take responsibility for testing all of your work for unit and functional defects and for resolving all issues arising from your code
- Have responsibility in the operational team to assist with support of integration platforms managed by the integration team.
- You will possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact with a variety of individuals at different levels.
- WSO2 ESB and API Manager or similar products (Mule ESB/ Apache Camel)
- Java skills
- Some exposure to AWS (desirable)
- SoapUI PRO / JMeter (Testing skills)