Ethos are currently recruiting for a commercial project Management Accountant to join a Global infrastructure business based in Melbourne CBD. This industry leader is managing some of the largest projects across Australia with more set to go live in the coming months.
This role will work closely with senior management providing insightful commercial and financial analysis across the project portfolio to ensure project profitability and allow executive leadership to make commercial decisions. Given the commercial remit and high touch stakeholder engagement the role requires not only a strong understanding of project accounting and board reporting experience but someone with a very high EQ who has influenced stakeholders at a high level.
- Leading strategic planning and performance processes, budgeting and forecasting, and the identification of risks across a project portfolio
- Provide insightful board reporting across a number of projects
- Scenario analysis and business case development.
- Ownership of business performance and the delivery of the financial plan.
- Deep dive reporting on project performance
- CA/CPA qualified (or equivalent)
- Experience working on large complex projects
- Able to demonstrate successful business case development
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
This is an excellent opportunity for a commercial minded and engaging finance professional to join a leading business at an exciting time of growth and strategic change. For further information please apply online or directly to email@example.com