A Business Analyst is needed for a 6 month contact in the CBD. The successful candidate will support the project through the discovery phase for the modernisation of the internal platform. The project focuses on the discovery options for improvements of processes and experiences for the staff and customers.
- Discover and capture key business requirements by establishing and facilitating cross-team and department conversations (in workshops, in project teams or one-on-one)
- Analyse and consolidate information to develop recommendations supporting achievement of business objectives
- Provide plain language advice on technical issues to non-technical audiences
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiency whilst improving service outcomes and re-imagining what future services could look like
- Work with key stakeholders and the project team to identify how changing a proposed solution design may impact business processes and address business requirements
- Undertake and facilitate proof of concept(s) validation and document findings for next stage recommendation report
- Define and document use cases, user stories, business rules, wireframe designs and process models
- 5+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience working in a State Government organisation or large complex organisation
- Experience leading workshops with all levels of stakeholders
- Agile delivery experience
For further information on this role or to confidentially apply, please contact Abigail Robinson on 02 8227 9200 or apply directly via the Apply for this job button. Only WORD FORMAT resumes will be accepted.