This leading ASX market leader has identified the need for an Executive appointment within their Internal Audit function. This is a newly created position and would lead the successful individual to manage a team and set your own IT Audit strategy.
The key purpose will be to formulate the strategy and for the delivery and execution of a professional IT Audit service. As part of this function, you will be spear-heading the building and maintaining of client relationships internally and externally. You and your team will provide objective assurance on the project risk management framework, standard ITGC, application reviews, software licensing/development and recharge model audits will also be part of your remit, including managing 3rd party relationships.
Your day to day duties will involve creating and sustaining business relationships, promoting value-adding advice, staff management & development, influencing the executive management (CIO’s) and project managers amongst others including innovation and strategy. You will be a true “business partner”, objective, transparent and effective.
Who they are looking for:
- Proven experience and success in a related IT Audit /Assurance leadership position gained from the Big 4 or industry.
- Proven experience in control design and a sound knowledge of internal control systems and IT Audit methodologies and IT Audit techniques.
- Someone who is balanced, shows leadership and influencing skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- CISA qualification essential with CPA / CA advantageous;
- IT Internal or External auditing/risk management knowledge at management level essential;
- Additional certifications in ITIL / COBIT / CISM or CISSP will be highly regarded;
- Minimum of 8+ years IT Audit experience with at least 4+ years leadership;
- Additional experience in leading data analytics or project assurance audits are advantageous;
For further information on this role or to confidentially apply, please contact Tania Barnard on 02 8227 9200 or apply directly via the Apply for this job button. Only WORD FORMAT resumes will be accepted.