Our client is a leading financial services organisation with a focus to transform the way they deliver excellence and innovation. Due to increased mandates within the program, we currently require the experience of a Digital Business Analyst to commence an initial 6 month engagement starting in September.
The core of the position will enable an online banking platform.
The Senior Business Analyst will be responsible for working with stakeholders to elicit and document business requirements and business processes and management of requirements through the project lifecycle.
Responsibilities will to lead the definition, elicitation, prioritisation and validation of digital requirements and design of new or re-engineered business processes to meet the needs of the organisation. This will be achieved through effective engagement of vendors, business partners, stakeholders and team, ensuring that the recommended solution is aligned to the targeted business outcomes, justifying the digital solution using both subjective and objective data.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Experience in the capacity of a Senior Digital Business Analyst role in a software development environment;
- Strong understanding of Agile Project Management Lifecycles, disciplines and procedures;
- Experience working in cross functional teams (UX Designers, Developers);
- Experience Developing User Stories and Business Requirements in a software development environment.
- Strong Vendor engagement experience
- Strong verbal and written communications are a must
- Ideally financial services/ banking knowledge
Please apply now and we will be in touch should your skills and experience will suitable.