A Corporate Records Manager is needed to Manage the Corporate Records and Information Services across the organisation to ensure consistency and a robust approach to managing information assets through their entire life cycle. The role is based in the Central Coast and will be an initial 6 month Contract.
- To collaborate with stakeholders to develop the organisation’s Knowledge Management Strategy to ensure alignment between business requirements, system functionality and compliance requirements
- Develop, implement and communicate to stakeholders the organisation’s corporate information and records management programs, strategies and solutions in accordance with the organisation’s strategic plan, enterprise architecture principles, policies and relevant legislation
- Identify high risk and high value records and information assets and develop appropriate management strategies and security frameworks to manage these items
- Review and implement the organisation’s life cycle strategy to ensure archival material is managed in accordance with business requirements, system functionality and compliance requirements
- To assist the business units to improve their corporate records and information management procedures utilising core systems
- Contribute to information assets security framework aligned to the needs of the organisation and Chief Information Officer (CIO)
- As the business system owner of the organisation’s electronic document management system, assist with stakeholder requirements and expectations
- To contribute to the development and implementation of appropriate systems and controls, to ensure compliance with Local and State Government frameworks and legislative requirements for effective records and information management
- Previous experience in a similar role working in a large organisation
- Proven success as a leader with the ability to grow and develop teams focused on quality outcomes and a customer focus
- Extensive experience in design, implementation and review of records, information management strategies and archival programs
- Extensive experience working with an electronic document management systems and integrated products
- Proven knowledge of relevant legislation including the NSW State Records
For further information on this role or to confidentially apply, please contact Abigail Robinson on 02 8227 9200 or apply directly via the Apply for this job button. Only WORD FORMAT resumes will be accepted.