We are looking for a Senior Customer Insights Analyst with skills in creating reports and dashboards for one of our financial services clients based in Homebush.
This is an exciting time to be joining the business. They are heavily investing in Customer Experience, Data and Analytics and as a result are going through a substantial period of growth.
In this newly created role, you will work with business stakeholders to utilise unstructured customer data across a variety of systems and build reports, dashboards and models that provide valuable insights to the business.
This is a fast paced working environment and you will need to have a drive and passion for data to work well under pressure. Strong SQL skills are needed for this role. Programming is usually done in SAS, Python or R. Dashboards and reports can be created using Tableau or Qlikview.
In this role, you will also be given the responsibility of managing a small team of two less experienced report developers.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Customer and Data focused
- Strong SQL skills
- Data Visualisation skills in Tableau or Qlikview
- Programming skills with tools like SAS, Python or R
- Worked with complex and unstructured data sets
- Reports and Dashboards creation skills
- Advantageous to have worked with ML or AI modelling
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
If the above sounds like you, please get in touch. We can wait for a notice period to be served and we are interviewing immediately.
For further information on this role or to confidentially apply, please contact Ian Blanthorn on 07 5471 7607 or apply directly via the Apply for this job button. Only WORD FORMAT resumes will be accepted.