Based in the Parramatta CBD, you will be working on multiple software applications whereby all aspects of programming will need to be performed.
You will need strong experience in OOP, system development lifecycle and working in a fast paced agile environment. Your role will involve developing, deploying and maintaining business critical applications as well as integrating with other vendor delivered systems.
- 10+ years experience with C#.NET
- Strong experience in MS SQL Server including T-SQL
- Experience working in VB6 (desirable)
- Experience building windows applications
- Good experience in Web Services such as WebAPI and WCF
- Strong commercial experience working in CI/CD (Team City, Octopus Deploy)
- Experience working with Entity Framework
- Good experience with TDD or automated unit testing (NUNIT)
- Experience working in large enterprise teams and working in an agile environment
- Ability to train/mentor team members
- Good communication skills verbally and written
Any experience working with .NET Core will be highly appreciated as the organisation will be moving to newer tools and technologies early this year.
This contract is likely to be extended after the initial 6 months. We are happy to wait 4 weeks for the right candidates.
For further information on this role or to confidentially apply, please contact Peter Thomson on +61 02 8227 9200 or apply directly via the Apply for this job button.