Based in the Sydney CBD, we are looking for a leader to help coordinate the team and deliver a large piece work by the end of the calendar year.
Experience leading within the Financial Services is essential and domain knowledge around Insurance and Superannuation will be highly regarded.
- Manage the testing life cycle, from analysis of business requirements, through delivery and execution of test strategy, results, problem resolution and acceptance for products
- Work closely with key team members in the planning, development and execution of tests, including key components such as test scenarios, scripts, and issues/defect capture logs and test data.
- Develop test cases based on the identified test conditions to test acceptance criteria of business approved User Stories and or requirements.
- Execute multiple phases of testing (System, Integration, and Regression)
- Diagnosing, reporting, tracking and resolving quality issues
- 3+ years prior experience as a Test Lead
- Good knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Demonstrated experience with SIT techniques and technologies.
- Background working within the Financial Services
- Ability to write automated tests using Selenium is highly desirable.
- Prior experience of working in an Agile Development environment
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management skills
- Passion for Software Engineering and Technology
For further information on this role or to confidentially apply directly via the Apply for this job button. Only WORD FORMAT resumes will be accepted.