The role will have significant exposure to senior stakeholders, including the CFO, with responsibility for long term planning, budgeting, forecasting and analysis.
- Support the leadership team to drive business improvements through analysis of key profitability drivers and financial review at a group level
- Support senior leadership with business case development and analysis
- Play a lead role in monthly presentations to the SLT providing a consolidated view of group performance and highlighting risk/opportunities
- Create financial models to analyse group performance and manage budget's and forecasts
- Lead the budgeting and forecasting process at a group level
- P&L analysis and scenario modelling
- Responding to ad hoc analysis requests from the business in order to ensure sound financial support of business decisions
- Qualified (CPA, CA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Strong commercial awareness and previous experience of business partnering in a cross functional environment at a senior level
- Proven track record of building relationships
- Experience building forecasts and budgets in a complex business
- Advanced Excel skills with experience of building financial models from scratch
For further information on this role or to confidentially apply, please contact Sam Thewlis on 02 8227 9200 or apply directly via the Apply for this job button. Only WORD FORMAT resumes will be accepted.