The role will have significant exposure to senior stakeholders, inculding the CFO, with responsibility for long term planning, budgetting, forecasting and analysis.
- Support the leadership team to drive business improvements through analysis of key profitability drivers and financial review at a group level
- Support senior leadership with business case development and analysis
- Play a lead role in supporting the business to identify and analyse commercial opportunities
- Proactively highlight future performance concerns and opportunities for the business to increase revenue
- Lead the budgetting and forecasting process at a group level
- P&L analysis and scenario modelling
- Responding to ad hoc analysis requests from the business in order to ensure sound financial support of business decisions
- Qualified (CPA, CA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Strong commercial awareness and previous experience of business partnering in a cross functional environment at a senior level
- Proven track record of building relationships
- Confident at challenging the status quo and both influencing and challenging decisions at a senior management level
- Advanced Excel skills with experience of scenario modelling
For further information on this role or to confidentially apply, please contact Sam Thewlis on 02 8227 9200 or apply directly via the Apply for this job button. Only WORD FORMAT resumes will be accepted.